Pre and Post Airbrush Tanning Instructions
Preparation and Maintenance: Shop for your pre & post products at sarafraser.arbonne.com Register as a preferred client and shop at a 20% discount for a whole year.
Pre Tan Preparation:
• Shower and lightly exfoliate with Arbonne Sea Source Detox Spa Foaming Sea Salt Scrub 24 to 6 hours before tanning. Do not injure the skin with rough exfoliation.
• Remove body hair 24 to 8 hours before your tanning session.
• Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, anti-per spirants, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
• On rainy days use an umbrella.
• Remove jewelry before being sprayed.
• Wear dark and loose clothing to appointment. Wear loose shoes. Bring a dark snug
swimsuit or under garment to create “tan lines” [Wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk might
stain so be sure it is something you don’t mind ruining.]
• Style hair off of the face and neck. Use clips, rubber band, scrunchy, etc..
• Do not swim, sweat, bath or exercise for at least 8 hours – plan accordingly.
• Protect your vehicle interior. Use a towel to cover leather or light colored seats.
After Tan Care:
• Wear dark loose fitting clothing for 8 hours, while tan is developing.
• Don’t exercise, sweat, swim or bath for at least 8 hours.
• After 8 hours, shower normally, and do not use exfoliates or abrasives.
• Wash with a mild shower gel, any Arbonne one will do, a mesh shower poof or just hands works fine.
• Some cosmetic color will wash off in the shower. That is normal. Your tan is underneath.
• Pat dry with a towel, don’t rub dry.
• Apply a moisturizer immediately after showering on damp skin; Use approved moisturizers like Arbonne Shea Butter Body Lotion or Arbonne Sea Source Detox Spa Remineralizing Body Lotion 24H.
• Apply a moisturizer twice a day. You can apply extender once a week. Be sure to scrub
palms after applying tan extender. (Ask me how to make your own tan extender)
• Avoid manually exfoliating skin. Also some products can cause faster fading. These include bar soaps, Alcohol based products such as toners and astringents, acne cleansers or products that cause exfoliation such as AHAs, BHAs, Retin-A etc. Remember friction is the enemy of your new beautiful spray tan!